Salary: $13.00 /hour
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities.
Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. This role includes helping adults with disabilities live inclusive lives in the community. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies.
We have full time and part time positions available requiring a flexible schedule including weekend and evenings. Experience working with people with disabilities preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement and PAID TRAINING!
- Follow the client’s Individual Service plan.
- Assist individual with tasks around their home.
- Assist individual with daily living tasks out in the community.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred/required.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually disabled clients preferred, but not required.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependability
For Full Time employees NEPA Inclusive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401 K retirement plan, Paid Training, Mileage reimbursements
Part-time employees benefit from paid holiday time, or if you work on a scheduled holiday you are paid at time and one-half your hourly wage! Mileage reimbursement. Plenty of opportunity for growth if you are seeking long-term employment.
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us