Salary: $13.00 /hour
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities.
Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. This role includes helping adults with disabilities live inclusive lives in the community. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies. We offer PAID training, referral bonuses, and other incentives to show our appreciation for your dedication.
This is a part-time position requiring a flexible schedule including weekend and holidays. Experience working with people with disabilities preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement.
Additional positions available in Carbon, Monroe, Pike, Bucks, and Berks counties
NEPA Inclusive will be interviewing and training remotely in response to covid 19 to keep employees as safe as possible.
- Follow the client’s Individual Service plan.
- Assist individual with tasks around their home.
- Assist individual with daily living tasks out in the community.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually disabled clients preferred, but not required.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependability
NEPA Inclusive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401 K retirement plan, Paid Training, Mileage reimbursements
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us