Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities.
Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. Role includes helping adults with disabilities find employment in the community. Duties: assist in resume writing, seek open positions, assist in application process, facilitate interview, and job coaching when position is secured.. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies. Minimum Requirements. High School Diplomas or equivalent; Valid driver’s license and willing to use personal vehicle (minimal use); Proof of auto insurance and current auto registration; Ability to pass background checks. ACERS Certification is a plus.
This is a part-time position requiring a flexible schedule. Experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities or autism preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement.
- Job coaching client at their job site
- Follow the client’s Individual Service plan
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Supporting the client in a job setting.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually developmentally delayed clients preferred, but not required.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependability.
NEPA Inclusive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401 K retirement plan, Paid Training, Mileage reimbursements
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us