Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /year
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities. Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability.
NEPA Inclusive is now hiring for Enhanced Behavioral positions. We are looking for candidates who have experience with
- A male with multiple behavior issues
- Seizure Disorder
- Understanding antecedents and understanding how to redirect
Qualified Candidates would include TSS workers, Behavior management specialist, special education teachers, social workers, etc.
Ideal Candidates must have one or more of the following:
- NADD Competency-Based Dual Diagnosis certificate
- NADD Competency-Based Direct Support Professional Certificate
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Certified nursing Assistant
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Counseling, Social Worker or Gerontology
- Follow the client’s plan.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Drivers License
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us