Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities.
Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. This role includes helping adults with disabilities live inclusive lives in the community including assisting in communication using American Sign Language, SEE, or Pidgin. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies.
This is a part-time position requiring a flexible schedule. Individual must be fluent in the American Sign Language, SEE, or Pidgin, Intermediate Level preferred. Experience working with people with disabilities preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement.
Students encouraged with advanced level skills willing to continue improving skills.
- Follow the Individual Support Plan utilizing ASL in the community and advocating for Accommodations
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually developmentally delayed clients preferred, but not required.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependabilitys
NEPA Inclusive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401 K retirement plan, Paid Training, Mileage reimbursements
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us