Reading, PA 19606
Salary: $13.00 /hour
The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities. Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies.
This is a full time position providing in home care to an individual with CP (cerebral palsy) who is wheelchair dependent. Will assist with personal care needs and ADL’s (activities of daily living). Bathing, toileting, hygiene needs, meal preparation, may be some (but, not all) of the duties the right candidate would be expected to perform.
Experience working with people with disabilities preferred: Competitive rate of pay. The right candidate will have an up to date resume reflecting their experience. They will be able to effectively communicate their experience and how it directly relates to the client we are servicing.
NEPA Inclusive will be interviewing and training remotely in response to COVID-19 to keep employees as safe as possible.
- Follow the client’s Individual Service plan.
- Perform various duties related to direct care around the home.
- Assist individual with daily living tasks.
- Bathing, Toileting, Total body-care/hygiene, etc.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Communicate with the Berks County Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Additional certifications in regards to intellectually disabled clients preferred, but not required.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually disabled clients, or in another Direct Care capacity REQUIRED.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependability
NEPA Inclusive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401 K retirement plan, Paid Training, Mileage reimbursements
See How We Can Support You!
NEPA Inclusive is a provider of services for people with disabilities who have a ‘Waiver for Service’ through the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP). We provide In-Home and Community Supports, Companion Services, Supported Employment, and Supported Living Services.Contact Us