Home » Who We Are
Who We Are
NEPA Inclusive was founded by Frank Bartoli, a parent of a child with Down Syndrome, in December of 2013, with the help of Christina Murakami, and a small group of ‘Founding Contributors’ who shared the vision of inclusion for everyone. Together, they put the pieces in place to register the organization and obtain the contact approvals needed to provide services. Once secured, the initial Board of Directors was formed with a group of people who shared the vision of inclusion for everyone.
The agency secured a mailing address in Pittston, PA, where the agency started and subsequently opened an office in Scranton, PA. In the summer of 2015, the agency moved its office to Wilkes-Barre, PA, where a partnership was formed with the Wyoming Valley CYC, an established non-profit agency.
In March of 2018, NEPA Inclusive opened its Administrative offices in the city where the agency was founded in Pittston, PA. The agency also continues to serve people through the Wilkes Barre Program office, as well as through the Pittston offices and is looking to add a satellite office in Lackawanna County in 2019.
NEPA Inclusive currently serves Luzerne, Lackawanna, Wyoming, Monroe, Carbon, Berks, and Columbia Counties and holds contracts with the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) and the offices of intellectual disabilities in the counties it serves.
To learn more about who we are, meet our Leadership Team.
Erin Linnen Berlew
Rebecca Spirito Dalgin
Board of Directors
Brett Johnson, Chair
Katrina Sapiego, Vice Chair
Bob Price, Secretary
Richard Drust, Treasurer
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
U.S. Form 990
- 2020 U.S. Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- 2019 U.S. Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- 2018 U.S. Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- 2017 U.S. Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- 2016 U.S. Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax